Signal Tracking Made Easy
SigTrax combines the technique of triangular location with the power, services and visual capability of the iPhone and iPad to significantly reduce the time and effort required to locate the origin of a RF signal.
Using SigTrax, manually handling maps, plotting intersection points and determining the route to reach an intersection point is eliminated.
Whether it is an ham radio (amateur radio) fox hunt, searching for signal interference (RFI), seeking out an unlicensed (pirate) radio signal, tracking near-space balloon flights, finding a transponder, tagged wild life tracking or a search and rescue mission, SigTrax simplifies the search process resulting in more accurate, convenient and faster searches.
Check our web site to discover the SigTrax difference.
- Uses mapping and GPS to create bearings to a target object.
- Bearings can be manually entered using coordinates and compass heading.
- Coordinates can be entered in Latitude/Longitude, UTM or MGRS formats.
- Automatically creates Crosspoints where bearing lines intersect.
- Crosspoint locations can be viewed on the map.
- A guide map from the current device location to a Crosspoint is displayable with optional written directions.
- The current map with all bearing lines can be archived for later recall or to assist tracking multiple targets.
- The archived map can be recalled and combined with or replace the current map.
- Archived solutions are listed by optional name, day and time and indicate the number of discovered Crosspoints.
- Settings feature allows for individual customization.
- Complete user guide included
The screen shots show how simple it is to obtain a location fix using SigTrax.
Requires IOS device with GPS and internet access to obtain map images.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.
SigTrax is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
SigTrax (version 1.5.4) has a file size of 23.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.